You do not have to be a weather person to predict the weather this time of year. We all know… it is the hottest time of the year. But that is not all that’s hot. The economy is red hot too. By all measures the best economy in 20 years or so. This is GOOD […]
5 BIG REASONS TO CALL THE JOE COX HOME SELLING TEAM AT YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED REALTY
1) YOUR HOME SOLD OR JOE WILL BUY IT FOR CASH* 97.78% of our homes sell the first time they’re listed. So many local sellers are understandably nervous about getting stuck with two houses, so our goal is to remove that worry to give you peace of mind. Your home WILL sell. If not to another buyer, then it will to Joe!*
2) WE HAVE BUYERS IN WAITING We have more than 3,000 registered buyers in our database who are looking for a home in the area—and waiting to hear that your home is exactly what they’re looking for. There’s nothing better than getting ready to list and finding out you don’t have to—because a buyer for your home is already in our database. Why are you waiting to call? Your home may already be sold!
3) WITH US, YOU’RE MORE LIKELY TO SELL The Joe Cox Team sells 21.7% more homes than the average agent. So why would you choose a less experienced team? No matter what your house looks like or how much you’re worried about your “unique” situation, chances are we’ve seen it before… And SOLD it before. Put our proven track record of results to work for you and your home is more likely to sell.
4) WE SELL FOR MORE MONEY* Compare the agents on our team at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty to the “average” real estate agent in the area, and the math is indisputable. 50% of homes listed & sold by Joe Cox Home Team sell for over asking price. This means real dollars in your pocket that you can use to buy or furnish your new home.
5) WE SELL FASTER Maybe you want to sell fast because you don’t like the process. Maybe you have your eye on a new home, and you don’t want to stress about owning two houses at once. Or maybe you just have an urgent need to sell… Whatever the case, we sell homes 3.76% faster than the average agent.
It’s almost time to celebrate the 4th of July and America’s Independence! We assume the rights of freedom and debate its boundaries in politics, yet how often do we take time to reflect on what freedom means to us personally? Freedom is not a concept carved from stone; it is malleable and personal, always shifting […]
There are two ways to think about remodeling projects that will boost your home’s value; you can get one or two major remodels done or opt for a bunch of small fixes. Depending on your budget and your timetable, one approach may be better for you than the other. For instance, if you have an […]
There are many reasons why it may be time to sell your home. You may need more space to make room for a growing family or you need to downsize after your kids leave the nest. Whatever your motivations, you want to make sure that you’re timing it right. If you sell when home prices […]
Most homebuyers start the process anxious, excited, nervous, and some are downright terrified. It’s natural. A home is the largest and most expensive purchase that most people will make in a lifetime. It can either turn out to be a complete financial disaster or a smart long-term investment. The person standing between it being a […]