If you’re not sure which realtor to choose when you sell a house in McDonough, follow these tips
Just doing a quick internet search won’t find you the best realtors to sell a home in McDonough. To get your house sold fast and for a high price, there are specific things you should ask your agent. [link to the 4 big reasons to pay close attention proctor page]
Not every agent will give you the same level of service. And not every agent will get you the same price for your house! Check out these 4 important criteria…
1. Can an agent show you they sell houses faster than others?
Identifying the best realtors to sell a home in McDonough requires proven results. One way to check a real estate agent’s track record is by learning how quickly they sell homes.
If they can demonstrate to you that they sell faster than other agents in the area, that will build confidence. No one wants to watch their house sit on the market for ages. A faster sale is a better sale.
Ask prospective agents:
- Can you sell your listings faster than the competition?
- Do you have testimonials from home sellers about days on market?
- How often do you sell a house before it’s even listed?
- What are your strategies for selling in a tough market?
To avoid slashing your home’s price when it won’t sell, make sure you choose an agent who works fast. If you want to know how long it takes to sell a house in McDonough, read this new report. It’s called “When will my house sell?” and you can get it free.
2. Will this agent get you the best possible price or accept the first lowball?
Imagine you get your house in Georgia sold in record time. You’re excited to get an offer and close quickly. But then, you realize that your agent didn’t get you the best price.
Worst case scenario, you didn’t even make enough to pay off your mortgage!
The best realtors to sell a home in McDonough know how to sell fast and for the highest price. An asset as large as a house shouldn’t lose you money, and neither should your agent.
Work with expert real estate agents like Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – the Joe Cox Home Selling Team. They’ll bring incredible marketing, local market knowledge, and sell your house for top dollar.
As you interview agents, make sure you know the best questions to ask. Read, “10 Questions You Must Ask When Interviewing a Realtor” to learn more.
3. Is a realtor in McDonough working for you or for themselves?
In addition to a track record of effectiveness, you want an agent with a track record of customer service. Find out how they plan to make your experience hassle-free.
The best realtors know how to get a great deal their client will be happy with. They also have processes and guarantees that protect you as a home seller.
When you sell your house, you don’t want more stress from your realtor than from the sale itself!
Get a written guarantee to sell your house and see if they have great reviews. This can make all the difference in how happy you are throughout the process.
4. The best realtors to sell a home in McDonough know how to keep things from going wrong
Did you know there are 72 things that can go wrong with a real estate transaction? If your realtor doesn’t have enough experience, they may not see problems coming ahead of time.
You want to work with someone who has local market knowledge and lots of industry expertise.
Here are some of the things that can go wrong:
- The home buyer tries to sneak a dishonest loan application
- A borrower loses their income after signing
- When you close, the buyer doesn’t have enough money to pay
- Handwritten pay stubs can’t verify income
The best realtors recognize these common issues and know how to avoid them. There are many more but you don’t need to list them if you’re in the hands of an expert.
Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Joe Cox Will Sell Your McDonough Home, Guaranteed!
Stop searching for the best realtors to sell a home in McDonough – you’ve found him! Joe Cox and his team of experienced real estate agents will sell your home fast, guaranteed.
Not only will we buy it ourselves if we can’t sell, we’ll:
- Sell your home an average of 4% faster than other agents
- Get you the best price (sometimes even 10% more than listing)
- Provide the highest quality service with you as their top priority
- Give a written guarantee that cuts down on hassles
Joe and the team come highly recommended, just take a look at the reviews!
If there’s anything else you want to know, our team is happy to help. Give us a call at (404) 882-8200. Or, fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.
Sell your home in McDonough right away with the best realtor in the area!